- No refunds will be given after the second class. There are also no refunds or credits for missed classes.
- A $50 withdrawal fee will be applied for students who withdraw from a class after attending two classes.
- Makeup classes, when available, may be taken only within the same session. The school will make its best effort to reschedule makeup classes cancelled due to weather closures or faculty illness.
- We reserve the right to change classes subject to enrollment. Faculty is subject to change.
- Attendance and punctuality are crucial to a dancer’s safety, development and growth. Our curriculum is designed to instruct and guide dancers to their fullest potential. Proper attire and neat hair enhance the experience of dance instruction and are required. We expect our students to approach their dance experience with a sense of discipline and respect. Dancers arriving more than 15 minutes late will be asked to sit and watch class.
- Our weather closings follow public schools in corresponding communities and will be announced on our answering machine at 914-328-1900, by email, on our website at www.steffinossen.org, our Facebook page, News 12 Westchester television, and online at www.news12.com.
- Yearlong classes: A minimum deposit of 30% is due at registration plus a $45 non-refundable registration fee.
- Classes of 15 weeks or less in duration (Creative Movement, Ballet & Tap, Ballet I and I/II, Modern I, Tap I/II, Hip Hop I/II, Jazz I/II): A deposit of 50% of the tuition, plus a $45 non-refundable registration fee, is required at registration.
- Dancing Tots and Boy’s Movement: Session must be paid in full at registration.
- Students registering after October 7, 2019: Tuition will be adjusted based on the remaining classes. Please contact the office for the tuition due.
We offer payment plans with an additional $35 fee for those families opting not to pay in full at registration. Families registering with a payment plan must contact or visit the office to register. A signed contract is required and cannot be done online. Please reference the Payment Plan Agreement form above.
Financial aid applications are available for new and existing students. Please see our financial aid application form. All materials must be submitted by August 15, 2019 for returning financial aid applicants and September 21, 2019 for new financial aid applicants.
MUST CONTACT / VISIT THE OFFICE TO RECEIVE ELIGIBLE DISCOUNTS
Due to complications surrounding COVID-19, we understand that our families may be enduring financial hardships. For this reason, tuition for the 2020-2021 school year has been significantly reduced.
Eligible families are also invited to apply for Financial Aid. Please contact the office at email@example.com for more information.